New on ejournals@cambridge A-Z : Journal of Building Performance Simulation.
The official journal of the International Building Performance Simulation Association.
From the Taylor & Francis website for the journal:
“The wide scope of JBPS embraces research, technology and tool development related to building performance modelling and simulation, as well as their applications to design, operation and management of the built environment. This includes modelling and simulation aspects of building performance in relation to other research areas such as building physics, environmental engineering, mechanical engineering, control engineering, facility management, architecture, ergonomics, psychology, physiology, computational engineering, information technology and education. The scope of topics includes the following:
- Theoretical aspects of building performance modelling and simulation.
- Methodology and application of building performance simulation for any stage of design, construction, commissioning, operation or management of buildings and the systems which service them.
- Uncertainty, sensitivity analysis, calibration, and optimization.
- Methods and algorithms for performance optimization of building and the systems which service them.
- Methods and algorithms for software design, validation, verification and solution methods.”
Now available to the University of Cambridge electronically from volume 1 (2008) to present.