New on ejournals@cambridge A-Z : Journal of Global Antimicrobial Resistance.
From the Science Direct webpage for the journal:
“The Journal aims to track the resistance threat worldwide and to give a comprehensive view of how infectious disease experts are challenging the problem.
Featuring peer-reviewed and up to date articles, reviews and short notes JGAR will cover the topical aspects of antimicrobial resistance proposing themes on:
- resistance mechanisms and gene transfer;
- antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal and antiparasitic resistance;
- microbiological and clinical studies stewardship;
- resistance to disinfectants;
- antimicrobial resistance testing detection and diagnostic;
- PK/PD and resistance
- surveillance studies of resistant pathogens affecting humans at the global level, isolated from different hosts and environments.”
This journal is published by Elsevier.
Now available to the University of Cambridge electronically from volume 1 (2013) to present. Published four times a year.