Journal Citation Reports & Essential Science Indicators are now available on the re-designed and unified InCites platform for assessing and evaluating research performance on trial access until 30 September 2014. The trial is currently only available on campus via the following links:
The new platform for JCR and ESI offers:
* Improved data clarity with indicators based on publication year.
* New trend data views and visualizations.
* Easy saving and exporting of reports.
* Drill down to access and explore the underlying data that informs Journal Citation Reports metrics.
* Easy analysis and comparison of journal trends over time.
* New exploratory environment promoting discovery and easier analysis.
* Personalisation options to support your workflow.
Please send feedback on the trial to email@example.com
Please note the trial access to the JCR and ESI on the InCites platform is only available from the links…
View original post 24 more words