New on ejournals@cambridge A-Z : FOODBORNE PATHOGENS AND DISEASE
“Foodborne Pathogens and Disease is one of the most inclusive scientific publications on the many disciplines that contribute to food safety. Spanning an array of issues from “farm-to-fork,” the Journal bridges the gap between science and policy to reduce the burden of foodborne illness worldwide.
“Foodborne Pathogens and Disease coverage includes:
- Safety of organically grown and genetically modified foods
- Emerging pathogens
- Emergence of drug resistance
- Methods and technology for rapid and accurate detection
- Strategies to destroy or control foodborne pathogens
- Novel strategies for the prevention and control of plant and animal diseases that impact food safety
- Biosecurity issues and the implications of new regulatory guidelines
- Impact of changing lifestyles and consumer demands on food safety”
Now available to the University of Cambridge electronically from volume 1 (2004) to present.
Image credit: ‘Staphylococcus aureus Bacteria’ by NIAID on Flickr – https://flic.kr/p/97dMAf