New on ejournals@cambridge A-Z : Huntington Library Quarterly (coverage extended).
We now have online access up to the present for this journal.
From the Huntington website for the journal:
The Huntington Library Quarterly publishes articles on the literature, history, and art of the sixteenth to eighteenth centuries in Britain and America, with special emphasis on:
- the interactions of literature, politics, and religion;
- the social and political contexts of literary and art history;
- textual and bibliographical studies, including the history of printing and publishing;
- American studies, through the early nineteenth century; and
- the performance history of drama and music.
The journal also publishes book reviews and review articles on important work in early modern studies. The Intramuralia section now reports comprehensively on the Huntington’s acquisitions of rare books, manuscripts, and ephemera.
This journal is published 4 times a year.
Now available to the University of Cambridge electronically from 1937 to present.