New on ejournals@cambridge A-Z : Journal of Imaging Science and Technology.
From IngentaConnect and the journal website:
“The Journal of Imaging Science and Technology (JIST) is dedicated to the advancement of imaging science knowledge, the practical applications of such knowledge, and how imaging science relates to other fields of study. ”
“Typical issues include research papers and/or comprehensive reviews from a variety of topical areas. In the spirit of fostering constructive scientific dialog, the Journal accepts Letters to the Editor commenting on previously published articles. Periodically the Journal features a Special Section containing a group of related— usually invited—papers introduced by a Guest Editor. Imaging research topics that have coverage in JIST include:
- Digital printing technologies, including ink jet and thermal printing
- Digital fabrication
- Materials and processes of electrophotography
- Prepress and printing technologies
- Image capture media and technologies including digital cameras
- Image analysis, interpretation, and quality
- Color image science
- Hard and soft displays
- Image archiving and image permanence
- Chemistry of photosensitive materials including silver halides”
Now available to the University of Cambridge electronically from volume 40 (1996) to present.
Image credit: ‘Ocean Sand, Bahamas’ ny NASA Goddard Space Flight Centre on Flickr – https://flic.kr/p/9AeSkd