The University of Cambridge has access to Textbooks on Cambridge Core until the end of May 2020. Cambridge Core provides access to a collection of over 2000 ebooks, including Cambridge Histories, Cambridge Companions, and Cambridge Elements.
Please tell us what you think of this collection using the online form.
Key features of textbooks on Cambridge Core:
- Unlimited concurrent users, meaning any number of readers can access the resource simultaneously
- New editions are available on publication, ensuring users can access current and up-to-date learning materials
- Key textbooks available from across our programme, within physics, earth science, life science, mathematics, engineering, and the social sciences and humanities
- Easy navigation to the content you need at book and chapter levels
- Users have the ability to save their searches and content to their bookmarks for easy access at a later date
- Extensive bibliographic reference functionality; fully referenced content with all references displayed, OpenURL compatible and linked online through CrossRef.