Please send your feedback via the online form.
International Commercial Arbitration (ICMA) is a collection of key reference works within the Oxford Legal Research Library. This is an exceptional resource for the arbitration researcher, bringing together some of the leading works in the field.
Delivering valuable content in an interlinked, searchable and easy-to-access format, the service is underpinned by key authoritative works including Redfern & Hunter, International Commercial Arbitration.
Also included are titles covering the rules and procedure of key arbitral bodies and jurisdictions, as well as key treatises looking at specific areas of international arbitration practice, with topics ranging from consent and annulment through to the calculation of damages.
International Commercial Law (ICML) is a collection of key reference works within the Oxford Legal Research Library (OLRL). This is an exceptional resource for researchers interested in the law of sale and contract, bringing together some of the leading works in the field.
Delivering valuable content in an interlinked, searchable and easy-to-access format, the service contains key authoritative works which combine to provide an unrivalled resource in international commercial law. The launch collection includes key analysis and opinion on the law of sale and contract, carriage of goods, and payment for and administration of the sale of goods. The titles included are listed below:
- Schlechtriem & Schwenzer: Commentary on the UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods (CISG), 4th Edition
- Bridge: The International Sale of Goods, 4th Edition
- Schwenzer, Hachem and Kee: Global Sales and Contract Law
- Goldby: Electronic Documents in Maritime Trade – Law and Practice
- Girvin: Carriage of Goods by Sea, 2nd Edition
- Dickinson: The Rome II Regulation: The Law Applicable to Non-Contractual Obligations
- Bridge: Sale of Goods, 3rd Edition
- Adodo: Letters of Credit Law and Practice on Compliance