New on ejournals@cambridge A-Z : Chem
“Chem, a sister journal to Cell, provides a home for seminal and insightful research and showcases how fundamental studies in chemistry and its sub-disciplines may help in finding potential solutions to the global challenges of tomorrow.
“Chem publishes work from across the chemical sciences and at the interfaces between chemistry and other disciplines. On submission, authors are asked to categorize their article into at least one of the following ten Sustainable Development Goals identified by the United Nations:
- Good health and well-being
- Affordable and clean energy
- Clean water and sanitation
- Climate action
- Zero hunger
- Sustainable cities and communities
- Responsible consumption and production
- Industry, innovation, and infrastructure
- Life on land
- Life below water”
Now available to the University of Cambridge electronically from volume 1 (2016) to present, including Articles in Press.