New on ejournals@cambridge A-Z :
Edinburgh Law Review
From the Edinburgh University Press website:
“An international forum for the discussion of law
- High-quality, original, refereed academic writing
- Contemporary substantive law, legal theory and history, and other aspects of the study of law in its social and cultural context
- Focus on Scots law and the Scottish legal system, setting the law of Scotland in an international and comparative context
- Coverage of interest for a modern European ius commune
- Discussion of issues common to mixed legal systems
- Analysis of developments in legislation and of court decisions
- Reviews of major academic works”
Now available to the University of Cambridge electronically from volume 4 (2000) to present.
Access the CounterText via the ejournals@cambridge A-Z or at this link.
Image by Peggy Choucair from Pixabay