New on ejournals@cambridge A-Z : Culture, Health and Sexuality
From the Taylor & Francis website:
“Culture, Health & Sexuality publishes internationally relevant, cutting edge research on culture, health and sexuality.
“Culture, Health & Sexuality covers the following topics:
- Culture, sexuality and health, health systems and beliefs, social structures and divisions, and the implications for these for sexual health and wellbeing
- Sexual and reproductive health of individuals, communities and populations
- STIs, HIV and other sexual/reproductive health problems
- Positive dimensions of sexual health, including pleasure, reciprocity and sexual fulfilment
- Sexual and gender inequality and health, including the health and well-being of sexual and gender minorities, sexual and reproductive health and rights, and new forms of sexual expression and desire
- Policy and practice dimensions of research on sexuality, culture and health, sexual and gender inequality and health, and sexual and gender violence.”
Now available to the University of Cambridge electronically from volume 1 (1999) to present.
Access the Culture, Health and Sexuality via the ejournals@cambridge A-Z or at this link.