The University of Cambridge now has trial access to the World Trade Organization (WTO) iLibrary via this link:
Access is enabled until 31 March 2019. Please send us your feedback on this resource using the form online here. Thank you.
About WTO iLibrary
Every year, the World Trade Organization (WTO) publishes around 70 new titles on various trade issues. In particular the following topics are covered:
- Agriculture and food safety
- Anti-dumping, subsidies, safeguards
- Development and building trade capacity
- Dispute settlement
- Economic research and trade policy analysis
- Government procurement
- Information technology and e-commerce
- Intellectual property
- Market access
- Regional trade agreements
- Technical barriers to trade
- Trade facilitation and customs valuation
- Trade finance
- Trade monitoring
- WTO accessions
These publications are now available online in a single research repository, the WTO iLibrary. Titles are organised alphabetically, by series and by year. You can search to discover full publications, or directly access their components: articles and chapters.
WTO iLibrary has been developed in partnership with OECD Publishing as part of the IGO Partnership Programme.