The University of Cambridge has trial access to ProQuest One Literature until 31 March 2020 via this link:
Please tell us what you think of this database using the feedback form here. Thank you.
ProQuest One Literature contains LION, the Black Writing Collection, World Literature Collection and Historic Literary Criticism as well as a host of additional content and the ABELL indexing service.
ProQuest One Literature offers:
- Diverse and Rich Content: Rare and hard-to-find texts from black and world writers introduces new perspectives.
- Multi-format Varied Content: Full-text journals, literary criticism, videos, dissertations, ebooks, primary texts, and more.
- Discipline Experience: User experience centered on the three essentials of literary research—works, authors and movements—with expert indexing that brings varied content types together.
- Ever-Growing: Content will continue to grow to support literary students, teachers, and scholars.
- Community Centric: Collaboration with the library and faculty advisory groups makes a resource of the community for the community.