Journal Citation Reports & Essential Science Indicators are now available on the re-designed and unified InCites platform for assessing and evaluating research performance on trial access until 30 September 2014. The trial is currently only available on campus via the following links:
The new platform for JCR and ESI offers:
* Improved data clarity with indicators based on publication year.
* New trend data views and visualizations.
* Easy saving and exporting of reports.
* Drill down to access and explore the underlying data that informs Journal Citation Reports metrics.
* Easy analysis and comparison of journal trends over time.
* New exploratory environment promoting discovery and easier analysis.
* Personalisation options to support your workflow.
Please send feedback on the trial to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the trial access to the JCR and ESI on the InCites platform is only available from the links above. The JCR and ESI links on the Web of Science platform link to the existing JCR and ESI datasets on the WoS platform.